Thursday, March 18, 2010

Drum and Bass

7:39 AM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

It seems like an eternity and I feel like if I struck gold! I cry that I didn't come across this before. Mini explosions go off in my head with each beat of the music track. The struggle of keeping a smiling face when all your face wants to do is to contort into different expressions expressing the joy! The impossible immobility that is required when all your body wants is an escape from the confines of the chair and break out into a dance!

This is what happens when you listen to a Drum and Bass cd collection with the Bullet Time (Spor mix) as the starting song. An early day in the office and I got bored of the usual music I listen to and turned to this cd collection my friend shared with me. Mistake, a big Mistake! I am hooked! I can't turn this collection off! Help me! I am working and listening to this. I am being pulled into opposite directions. Help me!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: