Monday, January 19, 2009

Knife & Port Epic Fail

6:21 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 2 comments

Being a recent fan of Port, I bought myself a bottle of port. Got myself a sumptuous dinner and rubbed my hands in glee about to open the bottle of port. What ensued had me laughing at my stupidity for days. Oh well life is boring without such moments.

The cork, yes the stupid cork was not firm enough. The cork screw miserably failed to pull out the cork. I tried to gently coax it out, but alas it refused to budge. I tried 2 different corkscrews. Arrgggh! Plan B. I started to chip away at the cork with a knife hopping to get to the bottom of the cork and out of the bottle. All is good until I reach to less than quarter inch of the cork. I am stuck! I can neither reach with the knife any more nor can I reach with the cork screw or anything that is long enough to get to the cork.

%#@^&*

What do I do now, What would you do? I did what an annonyed person would do and here is the result.


If you are scratching ur head as to what I did I figured my knife was strong enough to break the top of the bottle and I ended up with a broken knife! Epic Fail! ROTFL! I never imagined that the bottle was so freaking hard that it succeeded in breaking my knife! Put it the other way I never imagined I could break a knife in perfect slice by hitting it againt the bottle. Daaaamnnnnnn!

Duddeee! Yeah I broke the top of the bottle by smashing against the kitchen sink without spilling port. Yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't ingest any glass shards along with the wine.

Breaking a wine bottle is very dangerous, since besides all the flying glass that might blind you, the tiny pieces can create a lot of damage inside your body.

N.

Mad Lord Snapcase said...

nah, i didn't ingest any glass shards. :D That would have been a 911 situation!