Saturday, January 31, 2009

USB Cable Hell

5:01 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 1 comments

I was visiting my friend and settled down to read the latest news buzz. I find it difficult to use the touchpad of a laptop hence carry a mouse all the time. Digging through my backup I came across my set of usb cables that are tucked away for use. I was stunned at the number of USB cables that I carry.


1. USB cable from Hell aka Apple product
2. USB cable for a camera
3. Common USB cable. (4 of them)
4. USB cable for a music player.

I have 4 products with non-compatible usb interfaces which makes life difficult. I wonder how I landed with the 4 of the common usb cables. I carry one and backup one in case I loose the first one. Come on, who hasn't forgotten their cellphone charger or didn't need to connect mulitple devices with varying length at the same time to the laptop.

God booms: People who don't carry so many devices and people who charge all their devices during the night, don't carry so many usb cables, retard!

But, but if you are on the move all the time it is easier to use the laptop as the charging source! :D I know, lame excuse. I shall vow to clean up my backpack of all the unnecessary USB cables.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nice universal USB cable sets that come with all the different kinds of USB plugs, although you might not have any luck with the proprietary mp3 player.
N.