Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Laundry basket stolen

9:00 AM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

The past long weekend will go down as the most weird, surreal, ironic and irritating one. I had to travel on Sat and Monday, so went to do my laundry Friday night than leave the chore for Sunday.

I put the laundry for wash at the laundermat nearby go back after 30mins. My empty laundry bag/basket (call it what u want) was stolen from the laundermat. ! Whaat? Yeah it was stolen. Who steals an empty laundry bag/basket from a laundermat in a tad upscale town in the night? I laughed my head off and then I became irritated. I had to lug my clothes to the car, arrgggh, it is not fun when the wind chill is around 0 F or lesser.

WTF! Seriously WTF!

There are other things that happened. I will share them someday.

0 comments: