Sunday, January 4, 2009

Prisoner of Birth

1:15 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

Jeffery Archer rulez. I have been a big fan of his writings. "As the Crow flies" was the first book that I read of his and I was hooked. I have read most of his books. I was thrilled when I found his book Prisoner of Birth in B&N. So here is the plot,

Danny Cartwright, your regular bloke, proposes to his fiancé at a bar and she says yes! Her brother joins them and enjoy the evening until four drunk guys ruin their evening and Danny ends in jail after being convicted for his fiancé's brother's murder.

Danny while in jail starts educating himself with the help of his cellmate. and shuts himself off from outside world when his appeal fails. He urges his fiancé to move on. In a twist of fate he escapes from prison impersonating his cell-mate and then plots his revenge against the four people who were responsible for sending him to jail and killing his fiance's brother.

It is a fast paced thriller and well written. It is worth the money

0 comments: