Sunday, November 9, 2008

Action!

12:36 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

And the lights come on my first post on windy fall day! Sipping hot apple cider with cinnamon and watching the leaves float away. Aah the myriad colors of the fall! I am sitting in a park and watching the frenzy activity. There is your usual couple exercising away like there no tomorrow, then the couple who need to a get a room, the lacrosse players (is it still the season?) , a small group with their mini picnic, the studious guy who is oblivious to the whole world, the young girls chatting away animatedly and the roar of the motorcade of cars whizzing by! Then there is your group of photographers. The long lenses and the patient look of the guy modeling, the impatient lights guy and photographer fumbling to get the right angle. A pleasant day indeed.

Lo and behold you find the girl with cans spray paint adding letters to the word BUST to make it BUSTED on a rock. Fun times! I wish I had my camera with me. Note to self, carry the camera at all times!

0 comments: