Sunday, November 23, 2008

Restless

9:21 AM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

Restlessness has its tentacles wrapped around me tightly for the past day or two. Dunno why, can't seem sit and read, or watch a movie, or go for a drive or head to the gym. I am never like this, even as I type this away, my mind is wrenching itself away in different directions and dimensions. I can see colors flashing away , the whirlwind of arts stuff that I saw a while ago, the places I have been too and faces of people. NO I am not on drugs. I don't do drugs or smoke. Need a cure for this,

5 mins, later, I am listening to Infected Mushroom's Shakawkaw (Mayumanna remake), has me moving to the music. There is this undescribleable emotion that is sweeping through when I listen this kind of music. It is like it takes you to a different plane of existence. I close my eyes and listen to it and all my body wants to do is scream , as if there is something waiting to get out and hasn't been able to. I wonder what it is, maybe freedom, freedom for what, I dunno. Maybe it is just the urge to be lost in this world of music forever, the urge to be not limited by the confines of the human body and by time.

0 comments: