Friday, November 21, 2008

Bliding Sun

9:37 AM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

As a wee lil kid,

I wish I can touch the sun

As a lil kid

I wish I can fly to the sun

As a kid

I wish the sun was out all the time, for me to play

As a bigger kid

Why is this magnifying glass not setting the grass on fire

As a young teenager

Holy crap, is the sun really that big? Wow it appears so small, oh that's how eclipses are formed

As an old teenager

Oh wow this fusion thing is awesome, What the sun will die ? Crap.

As a univ student

Damn there are some many electro magnetic fields and solar storms from the sun? Nice! Thanks atmosphere. :p

and the relationship with sun keeps changing. Was driving to work, today being a cloudy morning, the sun caught me in the full glare at a turn, squinting with one eye, I navigated the turn and I felt peace as the light engulfed me. Yeah it is going to be a good day.

0 comments: