Saturday, December 20, 2008

Epic Fail!

8:30 AM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

Recipe for Disaster / What were you thinking / Dumbass moment

1) A snow storm
2) A good evening of fun
3) 1.00am
4) 1ft of snow in ur driveway
5) Broken shovel
6) No parking allowed on the streets.

What would you do? What would you do?


This is all that stands between my apt, my cup of hot choc and me! Snow!



A broken shovel can't be much of help, the dude who is supposed to plow the snow ain't gonna be here for another couple of hours.

A battle between intelligent decisions and stupidity reigns. Lo and behold stupidity wins! Yeah I know, evolution's flaw manifests itself in the combination of curiosity of what would happen if you did the dumbest thing, knowing it is the dumbest thing to do and it would cause you grief.

Well here is the aftermath!

ROTFL! Yup, I backed up my car and just drove through it and I got stuck in the snow. :D Yeah epic fail moment. Man and Machine vs Nature. Nature won. Humbled again.



I had to call a tow truck and got my car out.

FAQ:
1) What the hell were you thinking?
Nothing, just pure fun of challenge of the heavy car and the ability to drive through a couple of feet of fresh layer of snow that hadn't hardened yet. The snow along the kerb was tad harder than the fluffy snow in the driveway. Damn plow trucks!

Credits:
Thinking cap pic source Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com"

0 comments: