Monday, December 22, 2008

Wine and dine!

6:59 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

A Sunday afternoon, a snow storm raging, all cozy at home, sipping hot choc and I get call from my friend, yo, wanna come over for dinner, I am cooking dinner. Me goes,

Snow storm or not, me gonna have a delicious dinner ;)

Greeted with 4 different kinds of wine and cheese! Wooo hooo. With slices of home made bread, some wine and cheese and Christmas music, the evening is off to a good start! My friend who is a great cook made, sliced oven cooked potatoes, a dish of brussel sprouts, asparagus, baked lamb with gravy made with port, flour and butter and spinach cream. He followed it up desert wine and crepe with filling made from ricotta cheese and strawberry jelly! Yummmy. Following that was a movie screening of "Half Baked", Ha ha ha, it was fun seeing it again. Dave Chappell is hilarious.

Life is good! A fun evening

Credits: Image above can be found here

0 comments: