Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Expensive Cars!

5:04 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

Fairly recently my interest in expensive cars started. Earlier it was like what car is giving the best mileage and cost yada yada yada. I put a lot of miles on the road in recent years. As usual cruising in cyberspace and I land on this list of most expensive cars. Bugatti Veyron at a cool 1.7million. The videos of the car on Bugatti's website are pretty cool. The handling in the snow at high speeds was pretty impressive. I am not a huge statictisc rattler who has all details of how many seconds does it to take to get to 100MPH. I could care less. It is more of the design, elegance and the sheer power of the car that is interesting.

Speaking of which the second most expensive car Enzo Ferrari eh, not so much in appearance. Same reason the Pagani Zonda C12F not so much, the whole 2 mirror in the front on the hood, doesn't seem to appeal. The Koenigsegg CCX however had me drooling. If I were offered a choice amongst all the ones on that page I would pick this one. The others are kind of cool, but Koenigsegg, oooolllllaaa lllaa!

0 comments: