Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Restless Part Deux

8:38 PM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

If you are wondering what's with the whole restless saga, read about my first severe bout of it here. Lately I have been a little too restless. I realize of one reason, which is no longer relevant. I haven't run to seek safe haven in the comforting arms of music this time. Gave it a little thought. A large part of it I have concluded is that I have too much of time on my hands now. For the past couple of years I was doing volunteer work which I stopped earlier this year. The volunteer work took up most of my free time during the week and the weekends. After I stopped that, few things at work happened and suddenly the hours doubled and that was for a couple of months.

Now that work pressures have come down, I have a lot more time. This is what is causing me to be more restless. A friend of mine is teaching me salsa, I will be starting rock climbing again from today, I am planning a couple of ski trips as well, but all this is not enough. Wonder what is that I will find that is more full filling....

0 comments: