Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank you Jesus!

11:30 AM Posted by: Mad Lord Snapcase 0 comments

My tummy goes growling, demanding attention, demanding that I have some itty bitty to satiate it. Me goes, alright alright, slowly drag my rear off the comfortable chair, groaning looking at the weather outside, f****, it is an eternity to walk 5 mins across to the cafe to get lunch. Yeah I am, being a cry baby and a lazy bum and need a good whack on my head to straighten me out. But hey I was working all night, so cut me some slack!

Each step, oozzzing with laziness, I make it to the cafe, arrrggh, no I am not getting salad today, tired of it and today is not the day for it. No wrap, sandwich either, leaves me with teryaki salmon, rice and mixed veges. hmmn ok, so I get that and a nutrient drink and walk up the checkout lady, she is talking to another customer, "Oh yeah it is friday, finally it is a friday, have a nice day" and I walk up to her, she goes "How are you", I am fine thank you, how about yourself", "Good good, its Friday, its Friday", and then she sings out loudly "Thank you sweet Jesus it is Friday", I am like wtf, whoa lady, easy there, it is nice to be happy and all , but wth is with that shouting?

Maybe I am being a jackass, maybe I need a chill pill, maybe the lady is just too demonstrative and everything is alright with me ;)

I came back to my desk I was laughing my ass off when I thought about it, oh well it is was funny

0 comments: